Contempory Inspirational Fiction Book Review: The Promise of Rayne





Publisher's Description

"Rayne Shelby has spent her entire life trying to earn the approval of her high-powered family, with the hope of one day managing her late grandfather’s prestigious Idaho lodge. But when she makes a mistake that puts her future in jeopardy, she faces an impossible choice: defy her family or deny her dream. The only way to fix the mess she’s created is to enlist the help of her neighbor, Levi, the apprentice of her family’s greatest enemy. And if Rayne gets caught crossing the divided property lines, the consequences will be irreparable.

Levi Harding has never forgotten the August night he shared with Rayne when they were teens—or the way she later rejected him. Despite his warring instincts, he can’t ignore her plea for help or the spark that’s ignited between them. But now, as wildfires bear down on their town and family secrets are revealed, their newfound alliance might just go up in smoke."

My Book Review

Of the dozens of books I have read this year, The Promise of Rayne, by Nicole Deese, is by far one of my favorites. After reading only the first chapter, it was clear to me that this book was something truly refreshing and special. Nicole Deese is a talented writer, and her words drew me in from the start. Chapter after chapter, I became even more captivated by the characters and their unfolding story. The sweet moments of romance, the intriguing mystery, and the search for truth were all satisfying components in this well-paced story of love and redemption. 

The Promise of Rayne not only entertained me from the first page to the last, it also encouraged me and uplifted me. The relatable characters and their unique journey will remain a part of my heart for a long time to come. The Promise of Rayne is a novel that I can wholeheartedly recommend to my friends, to my family, and to anyone searching for a great book to read.

*I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher. All opinions in this review are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Fiction/Time-Slip Book Review: Hidden Among the Stars

Historical Fiction Review: The Seamstress

Contemporary Romance Book Review: Julia Monroe Begins Again